The Plumbing College has recently introduced free access* to an interactive
e-learning plumbing programme, this will enable students to learn using modern techniques and is intended to help simplify the process of understanding key concepts related to the plumbing industry.
Students will be able to practice and learn in their own time, at their own pace and in the comfort of their own home, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
This plumbing e-learning programme helps bridge the gap between theory and practical work.
Benefits of e-Learning
- Learn in an engaging and effective way
- Based on advised visuals, 3D animations and virtual reality techniques
- Increase students knowledge and understanding
- Develop skills in your own time and at your own pace
- Enable students to learn in safe environments
- Consolidate students knowledge prior to undertaking workshop exercises
- Become fully confident to carry out practical training work
- Raise students exam pass rates
Upon enrolment, all students will receive 90 days of unlimited access to the e-learning programme. Whilst using the programme students will gain knowledge from a wide variety of plumbing related subjects which will then be tested using state of the art interactive scenarios and assessments. Results, performance, recommendations and best practice will be shown at the end of each exercise.
- Module 1 - Introduction
- Module 2 - Health and Safety
- Module 3 - Soft soldering techniques
- Module 4 - Copper tube bending
- Module 5 - Core gas safety (gas controls)
- Module 6 - Central heating design principles
- Module 7 - Condensing combination boilers
Student e-Learning log-in:
Using your unique username and password provided by the college, please click on the Log In button below to start using your free access to your interactive e-learning programme.
* Minimum specification required:
PC only - Windows XP, Vista, 7
Internet Explorer 6 (or above)
1024 x 768 pixel screen resolution
24 Bit screen colour depth
Sound card and speakers